"Have you built an MVP and are now wondering what the next feature should be? Do you feel you have reached a saturation with your customer segment/market? Do you have too many ideas to pursue and you’re not sure which one to pick up? Are you wondering whether to listen customer requests or to catch up with competition? Join me to discuss how to translate strategy into product features, how to know you have a Product-Market fit, how to prioritize your work and how to use the right metrics!
References and Resources:
* “How to Run a Quarterly Product Strategy Meeting with Gibson Biddle, former VP Product, Netflix” Gibson Biddle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iC0awbfGw4
* “Proxy Metrics” Gibson Biddle https://medium.com/@gibsonbiddle/4-proxy-metrics-a82dd30ca810
* “How to Measure Your Product” Suhail Doshi https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MABmQhOlmJA
* Brandon Chu https://blackboxofpm.com/ (Mental models)
* Aha! Product management guide (Templates and guides)
* A tool kit for hyperscale Nick Caldwell, Chief Product Officer https://open.spotify.com/show/4rbibgKTXCW3W1mWaEcuIF
* Every Product Needs a North Star Metric: Here’s How to Find Yours https://amplitude.com/blog/2018/03/21/product-north-star-metric
* This Week in Startups E1006: Farmer’s Fridge CEO & Founder Luke Saunders "